Some examples of photogrammetry applied to cultural heritage we have created in Spain are shown below.
1. The Castle of Pioz, Guadalajara.e
2. Noche statue from the Noche y Dia set located at the popular Atocha train station, Madrid.
3. Castle of Cifuentes, Guadalajara.e
4. Relief titled La Caridad Real, part of the Monument to King Alfonso XII in the Retiro Park, Madrid.
5. The Castle of Cogolludo, Guadalajara.
6. La Plaza de la Paz located in the Enrique Tierno Galvan Park, Madrid. The portion shown has an outer diameter of 6 meters and an inner diameter of 3 meters. The central statue represents the Dove of Peace and has dimensions of 1.50 x 1.20 x 1.20 m.
7. The statue of King Alonso III located at Plaza de Oriente, across from the Royal Palace in Madrid.